Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric
Homecare Hospital Bed with a grid sleep surface!
Designed and engineered by the same team who develop the GF Long Term Care beds.
Sleep surface is MADE IN THE USA!
Patriot Hospital Bed
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management!
Patriot Hospital Bed Specifications
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy
- set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient
- handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment:
Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
Casters in Standard Position:
Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Hospital Bed Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Now! for the most comfortable Hospital Bed Mattresses . . . the incredible LATEX PEDIC® Hospital Bed Mattress.
LATEX PEDIC® Hospital Bed Mattresses don't look or feel like those standard, vinyl covered hospital bed mattresses. LATEX PEDIC Hospital Bed Mattresses look and feel just like the most luxurious and comfortable mattresses for the home work. Select a LATEX PEDIC® Hospital Bed Mattress model for your personal use, and select the hospital bed mattress firmness, from Soft to Ultra Firm, and take a health break.
Now! for the most comfortable Bariatric Mattress . . . the incredible LATEX PEDIC® Bariatric Mattress.
LATEX PEDIC® Bariatric Mattresses are so comfortable and relaxing, you are going to wonder how you ever waited so long to Pamper Yourself. Sleep easier in unbelievable comfort. The time you can get a good night's sleep has a lot to do with the way you feel. LATEX PEDIC Bariatric Mattresses are so comfortable and relaxing, you are going to wonder how you ever waited so long to Pamper Yourself. Select from Soft, Regular Firm, Extra Firm and Ultra Firm, and take a health break. The LATEX PEDIC Bariatric Mattress is the only Bariatric Mattress without a Hospital Bed Look or Feel! Absolutely the ultimate in comfort!
We offer the best Bariatric Mattress Price, Quality, Guarantee, Service and Selection. Call 800-233-7382.
Select a New or Used Bariatric Mattress and Hospital Bed: Used 1/2 Regular Price!.
We are authorized Dealers of ALL the manufactures of Hospital Beds. Hospital Beds usually come standard with a vinyl covered, innerspring mattress. Choose a genuine LATEX PEDIC® Natural Latex Foam Organic Comfort Mattress with your Hospital Bed, and take a health break.